Have you experienced abuse, co-dependency or domestic violence and still feel stuck? Join a support groups or a healing circle or workshop to overcome the pain and trauma that is holding you back.
Have you tried one-to-one approaches to healing and are still feeling stuck?
Would you like to come and sit within a warm, non –judgemental environment with people who have experienced just what you did.
If you find yourself at this cross roads, perhaps the time has come to embark on a new healing journey and arrive at the place you’ve always yearned for.
Come along to one of our psycho-educational groups where you will receive support, guidance and strategies in a compassionate space. From here you will learn to befriend and overcome the pain, challenges and trauma that you have courageously lived through up until now.
Listed below are some of the psycho-education and support groups that may be of interest to you.
- Support Group for Male Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Support Group for Female Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Live your life speak your truth a Support Group for overcoming Co- Dependency
- Support group for Parents of children with Addiction.
- Support Group for Survivors of Domestic Violence.
- Psycho-Education Group For Overcoming Eating Disorders
These groups are run over a ten week period
Groups are from 7pm to 9.30pm at a fee of €40 per session.
Want to book a Place on a Support Group; CLICK HERE
Want More Information on Support Groups EMAIL ME
Should you require a more personal 1-1 healing intervention CLICK HERE